Welcome to the family of Digital Media Management, Inc. (“DMM”) websites and other digital properties. In the course of using our sites, we may collect certain information about you. The following terms are meant to provide you an overview of our policies and practices regarding information we may collect.
2. Information We Collect
We may directly collect the following information about you:
• Registration information
• Data you enter into your online profile
• Contacts lists you upload to your profile
• Technical data, including your MAC address, IP address, mobile device ID information, clicks, and platform and browser type, and similar information
• Information from your correspondence with our tech support teams
• Usage data, including landing and referring pages, number of clicks, time spent on particular pages, time and date of activity on our sites and games, and similar information
We may also collect additional information about you from social networking sites and other third party sites where you may access our service, including your name, profile picture, user ID number, login email, physical location data, gender, and birthday.
We process payments through a third-party service, and DMM does not store your credit card details or other billing information.
3. How We Collect Your Information
We may collect information about you via:
• Social networking sites and other third party sites
• Recording communications made on our sites, including message board posts, comments, private messages or invitations, chats, and uploaded photos
• Cookies, web beacons, log files, or other similar means
• Third party providers of information
4. How We Use Your Information
In general, we collect and use your information to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience. For example, we may use your information to:
• Create your account
• Improve and enhance our sites and products
• Enable communications between users
• Target and deliver ads
• Inform you of new products and promos
• Solicit input and feedback on our products and services
5. Who We Share Your Information With
We may share your information with third parties including:
• Parties providing services to DMM (for example, web hosting, payment processing, or customer service providers)
• Friends and other users of DMM’s services
• Providers of deals and other special offers
• The government, if necessary for safety reasons or to comply with applicable law
6. Our Security Measures
We are committed to protecting your information, and we employ reasonable security measures to do so. Whenever you sign in or enter payment information, that transmission is encrypted using SSL technology. However, nothing on the Internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
7. Accessing and Managing Your Information and Privacy Settings
If you access our service through a social networking site or other third party site, you can update and manage the information those sites provide to DMM in your account settings for those sites.
If you wish to review the information DMM receives about you from third party sites, email your request to email@example.com.
If you wish to opt out from any online behavioral advertising that may occur on our sites, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, or the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising website at http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
8. Contact info
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.